How do I change Language in MeetKai VA
Versions 1.1.6 and prior
By default, MeetKai VA will operate in the primary language of your phone. So if your phone is set to English, MeetKai will display and speak in English and understand in English.
Change Kai's language without changing phone settings.
- Go to the Home or Kai screen and tap the profile icon at the top left.
- Tap the Language button at bottom of the screen.
- Tap your Display Language
- Tap Spoken Language and choose your language then press Done
Change the language of your Phone
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Tap "System."
- Tap "Languages & input."
- Tap "Languages."
- Tap "Add a Language."
- Select your preferred language from the list by tapping on it.
- Open Settings. On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap General. On the next screen, tap General.
- Select Language & Region. Scroll down and tap Language & Region.
- Tap Device language. On the next screen, tap "[Device] Language".
- Select your language. ...
- Confirm your selection.